ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6's Best Mods for them

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im doing a front cover for a magazine n id like to know what some of the best mods for a V6 would be?

Many thanks Mike

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no but its a piss take for the site having 1 member ask 1 question n fuckin off

Burgandy 174 sport t
Im quite sure if you explained why you were there you would get very helpful owners helping you out!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i know your laughin but i dont know do i im not a v6 owner i wouldnt look at v6 exhausts ha ha ha ha

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Iain thus why im asking on here theres proberly more than half a douzen v6 owners on here

Audi S1
V6 owners are on here... and they post pics of there v6s so im sure they will help you out mate ignore the idiots.

Insignia SRi
Yeah they sound awsome but the price is outragous!!!!

Theres a guy on youtube who post loads of his V6 with a supercharger kit, not sure where he got it from though.

PM Ktec on here they do loads of stuff for the V6, they will point you in the right direction fella!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
Yeah they sound awsome but the price is outragous!!!!

Theres a guy on youtube who post loads of his V6 with a supercharger kit, not sure where he got it from though.

PM Ktec on here they do loads of stuff for the V6, they will point you in the right direction fella!!

And if you want to buy any of it go elsewhere to get it cheaper

The 'OMG' exhaust was dubbed that because of how loud it actually is. A lot of folk fit them but then get fed up with not being able to hear their passenger over the noise it makes (in some cases that could be considered a good thing though)

Mines sotck, but imo improving the handling on the mk1 would be a good way to go.

Lionel Richie
the quicksilver is the biggest rip off there is, quality is average and they're stupidly loud and way way way way way over priced

best mods for a V6?

throttle bodies baby! :D

Clio v6
Coilovers
Exhaust
Seats
Front splitter

Seem to be the most popular choice by many owners. Wouldn't touch the engine unless you are prepared for major spending, if you are then make sure you use someone with experience of the v6.

Burgandy 174 sport t
[youtube]mx__NgNUtjE[/youtube]

Best sounding vee I have heard

This one is no bad either ;)

[youtube]aiPXbhrLJ0Q[/youtube]

clio v6 ph1 230
quicksilver sport exhaust
BMC carbon box
Janspeed full exhaust system
re map with motec ecu
KW Coilovers
Pole position seats
Rear Rollcage
Perspex bulkhead, cut back the drone from the OMG's
also there's some vee's running turbo setup's
also

with the help of the right people you can get upwards of 300bhp in normally aspirated form..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. QS looks crap, sounds naff and is expensive for what it is!! (My opinion)

KWV3 is all you need really from a cosmetic point of view. I've painted calipers and have diff centre caps.

PiperX evo is a must for noise. K-tec zorst is ok.

ST
quicksilver sport exhaust
BMC carbon box
Janspeed full exhaust system
re map with motec ecu
KW Coilovers
Pole position seats
Rear Rollcage
Perspex bulkhead, cut back the drone from the OMG's
also there's some vee's running turbo setup's
also

with the help of the right people you can get upwards of 300bhp in normally aspirated form..

You including the bag of 'hopes & dreams' to get upwards of 300 brake?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
All IMHO-

KV Suspension-
Full Janspeed Exhaust ( Decat)
Motec Engine Managment
Cromadora Trophey Alloys ( OR Still Autos> the ones on Arno Samimis Mk1)
Recaros ( trendlines are Popular)
Front Splitter

LY paint........
job done-
S