ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v8 in a clio v6?

80MPG BEEZA
would a v8 engine fit into a clio v6?

also is the clio v6 engine inline or transversed?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i'm pretty sure the v6 is transverse, its a laguna engine iirc ( and is it not used in the nissan 350Z)
i'd imagine a v8 would be a very tight squeeze.

So what you want is a front wheel drive V8 Doner Car.....

Caddilac STS from 1996 to 2002

Has a superb 32 Valve Quad over head cam all Alloy 4.6L v8.. And you can get the whole car for £2500....

Valver
Could get a small block v8 but then what about the box etc? I can't think of any cars which have a v8 mounted transversy?

E30 318iS x2
you can make pretty much anything-fit-anything if you throw enough money and engineering at it

Too right, A lad at college has put a 7 series V8 into an E30 estate :S no room for a fag paper in there now

MERCEDES CLS AMG
mitsi evo engine would be my choice

Agree - lighter lump with more power. The V6 should have been 4 cyl turbo'd like the Turbo 2. Renault built a wolf in sheeps clothing with the V6 .... could have been legendary with the right man behind the project