ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vague steering

V

valver pete

Anyone advise on what may be the cause of a vageness in the steering on my valver. It only seems to happen when you want to turn left. Whilst turning, the car stays on the same line, but the wheel will continue to move a bit further.

V

valver pete

Had both checked and their fine. would play in the rack or bushes cause this?

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
yo, mine has just started doing this, feels well dodgy don't it. i need to have a look under mine to see if i can find anything, i am thinking that it could also be the engine mounts worn out, dunno, but i did ask renault ages ago when i first noticed it, they said to me that its just the design to make the steering easier for parking and stuff, i didn't really believe him, but who knows, its like one wheel turns more than the other one isn't it, stick a strut brace in it you won't notice it as much :rasp: also check your tyre pressures, as the slip diff may think the tyre is slipping or grippign better and shove the power to the other wheel makign it feel like your wheel is goign to fall off or some sh:quiet: t