ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of 16v

What is the value of a 1.8 16v Clio on an M plate with 107k miles but has had all of the major engine parts replaced? Has FSH and MoT and Tax for a while too?? Can anyone help as Im thinking of selling up but dont know wot its worth. Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 16 October 2004

2-2.5K Id say

I agree........But as said before better put back to standard for the average buyer. Modded cars tend to be harder to sell as its very much personal taste and alot of people liek to do there own mods. Ask any car dealer and the majority will say the same.

Well ok if I put it back 2 standard then u would say 2.5k? Perhaps just leave the alloy wheels on there, oh and in lots of peoples eyes its in mint condition, that being of a pro mechanic and many people who know how I vastly maintain the car!

[Edited by ClioSport16v on 16 October 2004 at 6:52pm]

I just bought a mint and standard fully serviced 95 reg 16v with 67k on the clock for £2700 and its faultless. I am well chuffed with it!! Sam

Quote: Originally posted by ClioSport16v on 16 October 2004

Well ok if I put it back 2 standard then u would say 2.5k? Perhaps just leave the alloy wheels on there, oh and in lots of peoples eyes its in mint condition, that being of a pro mechanic and many people who know how I vastly maintain the car!

[Edited by ClioSport16v on 16 October 2004 at 6:52pm]

;)