ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Values of Nice Examples increasing

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Guy cant even spell brake properly. Look at those f**king numberplates too @leeds2592

giphy.gif

Reactions: MLB

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
It really gets up my back when these spastivs try and flips cars when they're still fucked

I'm putting a 69k FF Titanium 182 up for sale soon but because there were a few things I wanted to do to it I've put off selling it yet. Cosmetics don't really scream "this car is mint" so I'd much rather nail the mechanicals and not have someone come back to me because its blown up. They're not gonna bring a car back because the front bumper needs a bit of paint

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
On a side note, can anyone recommend a good trackday Clio 182 or 172 that's for sale at the moment? It's for a friend who is after one. Cheers

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
that’s a good question. Are there differences between 182 cup pack wheels and non? They do look tucked in

The Cup pack wheels have a lower offset to give the increased track width, but it's only something like 5mm per side so you're doing well to notice it.

I don't know what it'd look like if you put non-sport lower arms on a 182 though?

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
The Cup pack wheels have a lower offset to give the increased track width, but it's only something like 5mm per side so you're doing well to notice it.

I don't know what it'd look like if you put non-sport lower arms on a 182 though?
Based on how he’s cut corners I’d be amazed if it’s got the correct setup

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Wow, @mossyv6 you putting yours on collecting cars tomorrow then? 😂 For those who missed out on this one!!!
Without a shadow of a doubt Paul's will be a thousand times better than that one too
@mossyv6 is too busy to reply at the minute, must be revising his listing to 10k 😂

Thanks chaps for the kind words - sorry didn’t reply at the time as I didn’t want to say to much but yes my Trophy has sold and gone to a very nice chap who is a mad collector and will be very looked after.
I honestly couldn’t keep up with the amount of emails I had on Friday and Saturday.

BG 182
That petrol blue one, dear me.......

Both sides of the car need paint.
Wheels are shagged.
No belt change.
Gangsta tints.
Wrong coolant.
Exhaust hangers are knackered.
Crap advert.
Worse pictures.
Painful pre-sale "marketing"

Paint costs alone makes it a lost cause, its almost a full shoot by the time the door / quarter are done and blended properly given the colour. £150 my arse!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Personally this is now where all these cars are popping up on sites and selling for high candy, now every man and there dog thinks if they have a Renault Sport clio its worth £2k more than normal.

Once again i personally think the bubble will burst like it always does.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Personally this is now where all these cars are popping up on sites and selling for high candy, now every man and there dog thinks if they have a Renault Sport clio its worth £2k more than normal.

Once again i personally think the bubble will burst like it always does.
In the meantime I'll continue to break them and further increase their value😂😂

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Every 172/182 owner with a standard-ish, well cared for example must be really happy with the upward trajectory of prices.

I don’t think it’s a bubble as such, they’re just finally getting to a point where they’re worth more than £1000. Obviously there’s been some rather over-exuberant chancers recently like “Mr.Petrol Blue“ but on the whole it’s great news!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Wow that's a lot of money for that LY, but what a colour, seen it a couple of times and it's stunning.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Yes I think I would as well, if its actually mint.

This is a standard car which needs tyres, brakes and potentially front suspension/steering fixed. Admittedly well maintained with history and in a rare colour which is a good combination for a keeper!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Wow that's a lot of money for that LY, but what a colour, seen it a couple of times and it's stunning.

If my V6 was LY it would be worth 10k more than it is so 7.5k doesn’t seem all that bad in comparison [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
10k on a 50k/60k car? About 20% increase?

That would make a well sorted Titanium or Arctic 182 £6250? Still sounds expensive. Maybe in the current crazy second hand market!

And I bet your V6 doesn't need new tyres ;)

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
I bought my car last May for at the time was average money for a genuine stock car with a full history that needed correction work to the paint and running gear.
From what I'm seeing at the moment by pure luck I would probably get my money back.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I know this is heresy, but I really don't get why people get so moist over LY. I mean it's nice enough, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I wouldn't pay more for it than any other colour.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I know this is heresy, but I really don't get why people get so moist over LY. I mean it's nice enough, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I wouldn't pay more for it than any other colour.
Also why so few were ordered from new I suppose, it's not like they were a limited run.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Also why so few were ordered from new I suppose, it's not like they were a limited run.
Because it was £1200! That was a large portion of what you could get a new 182 for in 2005. Personally I think ly suits the 182 better than any other renaultsport that's worn it since, these days it needs to be a mint example to warrenty the hefty premium though.