ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver experts please help me out with my loom ?

clio / polo
ok so having bought a car in peices i need to sort out my wiring loom but im unsure which conector goes where ? im puzzled if anyone can give help or advice i would really appreciate it :)
these plugs are on the loom close to where the gear box joins the block.

2 pin plug with a yellow wire and pink wire with a grey stripe?
2 pin plug with a brown wire and black wire
2 pin plug with a pink and pink wire
2 pin plug with a black wire and a white wire

these plugs are on the loom by the alternator and oil filter

2 pin plug with a red wire and a yellow with a grey stripe wire ,
and the last one is 2 wires attached but i am unsure what the connection type is called but one the wires is black and one is white .

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
add some pictures and I'll help as much as possible, might get more response on www.clio16valver.co.uk/forum

2037.gif

But from the sounds of it I'm guessing the 1st 4 are going to be crank sensor and the 3 connections on the thermostat housing or, depending what you've already got plugged in, they could be to the aux water pump or the fan switch on the radiator

As for the others they sound like they could be for the 2 oil sensors on the front of the block or possibly even for the fan but pics will deffo help ;)