ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Oil gagues

Suzuki Swift Sport
Just a quick Q.

Does the Mk1 Phase 3 1.2 clio's have a plug on the dash loom where 16v oil gauges would plug in?

Renault clio mk1 p3
Yes it should be there...its a blue plug, I have just done the same to my Ph3 Mk1, on your car they may only light up.

I was told that mine would only light up but it seems that thay do work as well, I have a 1.9D (Diesel) Clio.

strange but true!?:cool:

corsa c exclusiv
Yes there is definantly connection there, have a look for yourself, there are only about 5 torx screws then the dash will slide off towards you. I have just ordered some for my ph3, they will light up and as far as im aware, the oil level will work, only 1 of the 3 gauges.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Great, I will have a look tomorow.

I presume the smaller engines havent the oil presure/temp sensors or maybe just not the wiring for them.
I will take some pics tomorow to let yous know where to look too!"

Looking for a ph-quick...
Yeah they have the wiring but they will only light up, they do not have the oil pressure and temp sensors on the smaller engines!