ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Phase 2 Alloys in White

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anybody on here who has a valver phase 2 alloys, has had them refurbed in white finish? Was thinking bout wot it may look like, would it look naf? My valver is dark blue so white should look rude.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I think white alloys would look ok, its down to personal preference though. But I wouldnt refurb the standard alloys in white, not sure if theyd look right. Better off just buying white alloys if thats what you wanna go for! Chrome would look nice on a blue valver.

Em

Ive seen some Phase1 16V alloys in white. They looked good, but thats because its an angular wheel with lots of detail. I also reckon a white set of Compomotive TH2s would look good in white as theyre the same sort of thing.

Im not sure the soft five spoke design of the Phase2 16V wheel would suit white as it tends to be used on rally cars with quite angular design wheels.

Focus ST

I love white wheels in the right design for that rally sl*g look, but I really dont think the Phase2s would look good in white at all. Never seen anyone attempt it so I suppose I could be proved wrong! As for chrome...:sick:.....Im not a fan at all of that look - it looks tacky in my opinion.

i guess if it would looked good in white somebody would of done it by now LOL. I like the TOORA T690 in white the multispoke design they look the bulls.

I think it depends what colour car and what car youve got. Some wheels can look good on one car, but not on another. Each to their own though! :D

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Mini wheels in white look cool and they are a tubular design, although with more spokes, similar to teh 16v wheels. Id say go for it.