ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver rep, update...

corsa c exclusiv
Well, its been a while since i posted because of exams etc, but since then i have managed to get some new parts, and more on their way.Here's a few pics of my latest purchases:
Apologise in advance for the overload of pics lol.
Clio 16v bonnet, with raincatcher:
DSC00329-1.jpg

DSC00330-1.jpg

DSC00344-1.jpg

Clio 16v front wings:
DSC00327-1.jpg

DSC00328-1.jpg

Clio RT rear bumper, purchased so the back bump strips are the same as the ones on the front bumper which will be arriving end of the month, and it has a cut out for the exhaust:
DSC00332-1.jpg

DSC00333-1.jpg

Front arch liners as the one i have wont stretch to fit the new wings:
DSC00334-1.jpg

Clio 16v phase 2 grill, will sit nicely between bumper and bonnet:
DSC00339.jpg

White dials:
DSC00347.jpg

locking nuts:
DSC00346.jpg

For these:
DSC00335.jpg

Some nice made to fit mats:
DSC00340.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

It's finally coming together...slowly :)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Some ones been on a bit of a spending spree, can't wait to see them all on.

corsa c exclusiv
it is just a 1.2 beast as it is my first car, it was also my sisters first car, bought it off her for £100 :D nothing wrong with it except a blown exhaust which has now been sorted and it passed its mot :D

corsa c exclusiv
yeah, they should look good once they are fitted lanky, parts are going to be sprayed black, not sure whether to smooth the bonnet or not and colour code the bump strip in the rear bumper, decisions :)

RenaultSport 172.
ace :D

myns only a 1.2 but theyrepreety nippy......myns wins vtrs :D....round islands that is ...lol...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Personally I wouldn't smooth the bonnet. Only colour code the back if the rest is.

corsa c exclusiv
yeah, was planning to smooth the bonnet before i got it, but now i have it, i like it the way it is :)

corsa c exclusiv
can't wait dave, still a lot of work to do though, my ph2 valver interior will be here at the end of the month aswell :)

Rb 182
yeah, they should look good once they are fitted lanky, parts are going to be sprayed black, not sure whether to smooth the bonnet or not and colour code the bump strip in the rear bumper, decisions :)

Get it colour coded, i smoothed off my bonnet and i like it

myweebestfromfcs.jpg

A smoothed 16v boonet would look ace IMO

1.8 8v RSi
i wouldn't smooth off the bonnet and i not too keen on your alloys but atm i wouldn't turn em down as i have non....hehe i recon it will look mint thou after you fitted it all....remember to post your pics when its done...

corsa c exclusiv
indeed they are rich, got them for £350 brand new with toyo proxes t1-s tyres, so took them while i could :)

corsa c exclusiv
got them from ebay freebone, fit perfectly into the footwells, seller was a pain in the arse though, took more than a month to deliver them, i ended up reporting him. lol

corsa c exclusiv
lol, Joke! ;) Freebone, i think the seller had a shop, but not long after i bought the mats ebay informed me that he was no longer a registered user, so thats when i started to get a bit worried lol.

Striped track ****
looks like a good car in the making, good to know there are people with 1.2s and taste.

where did the mats come from they are very nice

there is a few pople out there wih taste heres my 1.2 16v rep

Pics002Medium.jpg

Picss009Medium.jpg

gonna look good when done

Striped track ****
cheers guys its lowerd 55mm at the front and 85 at the back

rep is coming along nicly will look ace when its done