ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valvers new angel eyes

172 sport/Clio 16v T
I know most valver lovers won't like these but i do:rasp: !! LOL

Got them fitted tonight and work a treat

Picture18066.jpg

Picture18067.jpg

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Yer some one told me that brooklands green phase 2 valvers are rare as fook! prob someone pulling my chain tho haha!

cheers tho

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Cheers guys glad you like! Thought i'd be getting slated LOL

Might be selling the 5 to fund my turbo 16v project

1.8 8v RSi
Yer some one told me that brooklands green phase 2 valvers are rare as fook! prob someone pulling my chain tho haha!

cheers tho
whoever todl you that is right...i looked for a year to find parts from a brooklands green valver and i couldnt find any...not even a whole car in it...i think you shoulda splahed out the extra cash for some black angel eyes though;)

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Sorry Nick mate, but if it goes its a complete car as it is! Don't ya want another red project 5 to ad to the list??

172 sport/Clio 16v T
whoever todl you that is right...i looked for a year to find parts from a brooklands green valver and i couldnt find any...not even a whole car in it...i think you shoulda splahed out the extra cash for some black angel eyes though;)

Don't think they do black angel eyes this shape only with the indicators and lights as one, oh an i got these cheap!!

Yer i know when i decide to do something thats not really been done to much, Everybodys doin the same project!! Oh well guess most of them will end up in 5's, i think i'll keep mine in the clio to be different or put it in the 172 lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
five is awesome, angel eyes are the new lexus lights in my opinion :(

1.8 8v RSi

Don't think they do black angel eyes this shape only with the indicators and lights as one, oh an i got these cheap!!

oh you can cause i'm buying some when i have the cash
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1495
these do seem expencive at £165 but there's a guy on ebay selling them for £120