ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various 172's and 182's around Milton Keynes and Bedford

197 cam'd ph2 berg
As title various models and colours, anyone's one here ? Don't see many locals on here ? :(

172ph2
Iceberg 172 here (YR02 OUG), just moved down last week. I've seen a couple of others out and about, I don't know the areas yet so can't say where I saw them!

I'll be giving Dan a call at some point in the next couple of weeks after I've been paid to have a ganders at a list of things!

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Mines ND51 NJJ iceberg 172 :) should arrange a meet sometime ? Never heard of any around here recently ?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Something will have to be arranged. There doesn't ever seem to be much in the way of Bedford meets. Or local enough!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I might put on a bit of a meet/BBQ at the workshop if the weather stops being a dick for long enough

172 Cup
I was in Mk this moring(Blue 53 plate) and there was a 54 plate silver 182 behind me from the M1 and then off along juncion 14.

Renault Clio 172
Also in Milton Keynes Guys, I have also seen a few Clio 1*2's recently, more than usual anyway. Cheeky Boy you live in Bradville? Anyways a meet sounds good to me aswell.

emc

172 Cup
Seen loads more 172/182's round Bedford and MK recently. Moved a bit further into town this weekend myself, was previously in a tiny village on the outskirts near Sharnbrook. I drive OE53KYN Blue Cup, would be good to meet up with the locals.

FF 182
I'm in MK a fair bit, mainly around shopping centre way/Xcape and Tesco Kingston, drive a Titanium 182 with carbon bits and anthracite turini's :) don;t see many other clios though :(

emc

172 Cup
Think I've seen you in Kingston before at Tesco Elfy, usually end up there for petrol after climbing at Big Rock.

Clio 182 FF
I guess St Neots counts as around Bedford. Titanium 182 here, LY04 MSV.
Ah wondered if the owner was on here, seen it parked up quite a few times in the last weeks (I live 1 min walk away :cool: ) Looks a nice tidy example. I'm driving a BG 182 - CF04 VFP

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Ah wondered if the owner was on here, seen it parked up quite a few times in the last weeks (I live 1 min walk away :cool: ) Looks a nice tidy example. I'm driving a BG 182 - CF04 VFP

pretty sure I parked next to that in bedford about 2 hours ago along the embankment

Clio 182

I'll have to keep an eye out for you car, only RS I've seen around St Neots so far is a really clean looking RB 182.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Seen loads more 172/182's round Bedford and MK recently. Moved a bit further into town this weekend myself, was previously in a tiny village on the outskirts near Sharnbrook. I drive OE53KYN Blue Cup, would be good to meet up with the locals.

There is a meet this Thursday at box end ski lake at 6pm!!!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
No they close the cable at 7-8pm. And the restaurant there is open later than that. So shall be fine josh

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea massive car park. Wherever we like. By the water would be nice for anyone wanting to get photos!

MK 172 here.

Too old for cruises, so bought it as my 1st track car, so won't see me about much I'm afraid...unless you see one of my windowcleaning vans about :)

Dynamique 1.2 16v
I know the thread is abit old, but I'm new to the forum and I'm from Flitwick which is like 20-30minutes from The centre MK :) do we have alot of meets round out area?:)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
We've had a couple in bedford towards the end of last year and will hopefully be having more this year. Not much has happened before around here as far as I know as most of the east of England members and meets are the other side of Cambridge.
Keep an eye out in the east of England section for bedford meets and pop along!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
We've had a couple in bedford towards the end of last year and will hopefully be having more this year. Not much has happened before around here as far as I know as most of the east of England members and meets are the other side of Cambridge.
Keep an eye out in the east of England section for bedford meets and pop along!
ahh okay then, I will do mate! Even with my little 1.2 dynamique? Still welcome?:p I can bring my camera and do a few pictures for people instead, cheers for letting me know mate

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
ahh okay then, I will do mate! Even with my little 1.2 dynamique? Still welcome?:p I can bring my camera and do a few pictures for people instead, cheers for letting me know mate

Haha yes even 1.2's are welcome. I went to my first meet in a standard 1.2 Everyone takes the opinion that you have to start somewhere so it's not a problem.

Pictures could be good we haven't done any at the recent bedford meets but we are looking at doing differant things during 2013

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Haha yes even 1.2's are welcome. I went to my first meet in a standard 1.2 Everyone takes the opinion that you have to start somewhere so it's not a problem.

Pictures could be good we haven't done any at the recent bedford meets but we are looking at doing differant things during 2013
Yeah that's true currently it is just standard not many mods right now!
Sounds good to me fella, ill keep an eye on the forum for some Bedford action!:)