ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various Clios @ Lakeside Sat night.

Arctic 182
Arctic 182 parked in Macdol, a few BG's doing laps, Titanium 172 in Macdol, Flamer in Macdol, Titanium in Tescos.
I was in my 172 Cup.

Couldn't remember reg plates, saw a few CS stickers & gave a few thumbs up. Got a few back plus a few confused looks! Was actually quite busy & a good crack, loads of tasty motors but a lot of plod :(

I was in my BG 182. Didn't do any laps! But did cruise around a little bit.. Had a play with a blue 200 on the way out of the dartford tolls, which was fun ;) Think you drove past me and gave me a thumbs up

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
I was down there in my 172 cup and was with a mate in a caged starlet glanza and in a Impreza P1.

Arctic 182
I was in my BG 182. Didn't do any laps! But did cruise around a little bit.. Had a play with a blue 200 on the way out of the dartford tolls, which was fun ;) Think you drove past me and gave me a thumbs up

I saw a few BG's & gave a few thumbs! Was seeing who was friendly lol. There were a few 200's I spotted as well, few blue, one alien green, black one. Also saw a MeganeSport up there, the thing was rapid!

I was down there in my 172 cup and was with a mate in a caged starlet glanza and in a Impreza P1.

I spied a couple of Starlets mate, can't remember if I noticed a cage or not though. Not a bad night to be fair!