ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Adam VXR?!

172 ph1
I personally wouldn't have one as I think they look abit pants but a few weeks back on the way home from work I spotted a red Vauxhall Adam with a VXR badge on the boot and had a bit of a play and I did end up shooting straight past him after only half throttling mu 172.

I've had a quick look online but I didn't think they even did a VXR in the Adam range?

172 ph1
Yea that's what I thought. But it did seem to have some kind of splitter kit on it and did go quite well for a standard Adam but I can't see the point in Vauxhall making it tbh.

172 ph1
I've got a feeling that's what this car was. Probably had another lump put in it as I'm sure a standard Adam doesn't go as well as that one did.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I read somewhere that this 'small' car weighs around 1150kg, it's going to need something spritely if they ever make a VXR!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
@Lal B3N 's mate is building a VXR Adam iirc
It's all done.

Corsa vxr engine mildly tuned
Corsa Nurburgring suspension with gearbox and lsd
Corsa vxr 18inch alloys
Rear Nurburgring diffuser
Custom exhaust to suit
VXR interior
Insignia vxr steering wheel

Will dig some photos out of it.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
5ce0a05b72c5689fc50651ddc33dd311.jpg

Clio TCe + Corsa VXR
Would love to have a go in something like that Adam . Have you got any full car pics Lal B3N please ?