ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Astra Driver

306 GTI-6
i am thinking the lorry moved across as they quite often do:

"I have my indicator on therefore I can change lanes, you will just have to move."

Or perhaps the lorry went to change lanes, and the car was in his blind spot?

Clio 182 cup +3
Wow thats a good'un lol.Maybe it was a LHD lorry and just pulled out, the painted calipers and exhaust say otherwise thou :D

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Wow thats a good'un lol.Maybe it was a LHD lorry and just pulled out, the painted calipers and exhaust say otherwise thou :D

So if this happened to 90% of the forum users on here who still owns clio's it would more than likely be their fault because they painted their calipers and have an aftermarket exhaust?

What a stupid thing to say.

Clio 182 cup +3
So if this happened to 90% of the forum users on here who still owns clio's it would more than likely be their fault because they painted their calipers and have an aftermarket exhaust?

What a stupid thing to say.

I think its stupid suggesting that 90% of forum members could make such a error mate. dont troll what I say. I'm sorry you spent all Saturday painting your calipers and not everyone thinks its cool lol

This one ^ (someday)
Comments are better than the article!

A friend of the driver (and previous owner of misplaced vehicle) said it was a NSF blow out that sent him veering under a lorry. Could happen to anyone I suppose and I don't think there are many drivers who could keep a car in lane if it had a serious blow out, but low and behold the comments section is awash with people slating young drivers.

I thought lorrys all have to have those bars between the wheels on the trailer to stop this sort of thing happening?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Comments are better than the article!

A friend of the driver (and previous owner of misplaced vehicle) said it was a NSF blow out that sent him veering under a lorry. Could happen to anyone I suppose and I don't think there are many drivers who could keep a car in lane if it had a serious blow out, but low and behold the comments section is awash with people slating young drivers.

I thought lorrys all have to have those bars between the wheels on the trailer to stop this sort of thing happening?
Trucks have to have side barriers to stop cars going under, but they dont come straight upto the tractor unit because it could catch when the trucks turning. If the barrier wasn't there the trailer would probably have gone over the car!