ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Corsa 2.3 Saab Conversion

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bet this is fun. £2650

(I have no idea why the link won't post properly)
Just type Corsa Saab 2.3 into FB marketplace.

1576099539993.png

1576099586665.png

1576099628045.png

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Spent so long f*cking about with the link I ran out of time to post the spec, I like the "Traction is ok in the dry" comment. lol

Corsa B with Saab B235r 2.3 aero engine, 80k conversion running 340bhp with Dyno proof, 500cc Bosch injectors, welbro fuel pump, TD04 hybrid turbo, 3” downpipe into 2.75 full system, front mount intercooler, high pressure fuel reg, boost gauge, noob tune stage 2 map, very fast little car annoys a lot of fast cars, F20 gearbox, Quaife diff new tyres traction is ok in the dry.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Was just about mention your mates one. Wasn't he selling it stupidly cheap at one point?
He sold it cheap yeah, The new owner then decided to try and make ‘improvements’ and basically naused it up.
my mate then bought it back, fitted a bigger turbo, a cage and some other bits and it’s now a toy rather an a fun daily.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
I like a Corsa C with an Astra VXR lump in it. Such an easy conversion and tuneable.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
Remember when I had the 172 I got totally embarrassed by a corsa with a calibrated turbo lump in it was epic tbh 🤣🤣

Do love a great sleeper👍

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Much want. I've been scowering ebay etc for a while looking for a sleeper car like this.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no denying though, the Corsa B was ugly as f**k and hasn't got any better over the years.

Reflected in the seriously cheap price no doubt.