ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vbulletin help..

Just installed these forums for a mate and having trouble giving other people full admin access. Whats the actual method for making someone a full admin as at the moment when we go on control panel the only options we get are:

untitledtl2.jpg

As a superadministrator, you can give Administrator permissions out.. with the extra sections.

I feel sorry for you :rasp: . I love the admin page that lets you change peoples names, don't you?

Just get the urge to change my name to 'ollie' all the time ;) LOL

On a serious note though, ive got square eyes after going though all the options :0(

To be honest, I reckon it's one of the best forums around.

Name changes, though.. they take a few days to do.. ;)

Ghey =[

Its weekenddddd, you can do it nowww ;)

mrsdoyle.jpg
go on, go on, go on, go on, go on :rasp:

Another vBB question..

how do you get it so that the name and avatars are on the left (basically how it is layed out on cs) as it doesnlt look great with the default layout

This is the default pretty much..
For minor tweaks, you need to edit the templates from the admin control panel.. :)

The problem with this site, is there are lots of different subtle changes.. to make it suitable for us..

The one im working on looks like this :

vbulletin-skypeweb-in-post.png

Any idea what im to look for in the styles thing to edit that? Or is it a bit of a tough job