ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VDO CD changer

Bought me a Y plate clio a couple of weeks ago, has the standard head unit in, which I dont intend to change in the near future. I found a VDO CD changer under the passenger seat, but its not connected to the head unit, just wandering if anyone knows how to connect it to the head unit.

Cheers

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Remove the head unit and there should be a socket for the cd changer to plug into !! If there is a lead running from the cd changer. It has proberly come out of the socket on the back of the head unit !!

Thats a nice find !! If you need some pins to remove the radio. Go to halfords and they sell em for a couple of quid !! If not pm me your address and ill send you some !!

or just cut two 6" sections off of a wire coat hanger, bend them into a curve and stick them in the holes at the sides and bobs your uncle.

Cheers Leigh and Alymac, will have a look, for some reason I dont think there will be a lead there as there doesnt appear to be one coming out of the actual CD changer

Thanks anyway