ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee meets 182

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yep i'd say so, i loved my mini to bits because it was fast, sounded awesome and looked great... all of which the Vee is but a bit more of each :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Amen to that brother!

However Recaro's, KW, Zorst and IK should be on your list! ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
that they are indeed :)

as soon as i've serviced it, replaced cambelt and got two new rear tyres... ouch!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
that they are indeed :)

as soon as i've serviced it, replaced cambelt and got two new rear tyres... ouch!

I was lucky in that mine had a new waterpump so they replaced the belts then a there... :) I bought Toyo's as replacements Imo they are fine. And alot cheaper than PS2

S4 Avant
Hope Rachael didn't stop you from having fun on the way back the other night, should have shouted marry poppins at her and floored it!

Thanking you to all the people who've left positive comments about my car, much appreciated.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah she spoilt my fun a bit.. i managed to get to 80 till she shouted at me! haha

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hope Rachael didn't stop you from having fun on the way back the other night, should have shouted marry poppins at her and floored it!

Thanking you to all the people who've left positive comments about my car, much appreciated.
Not sure how much the paint-work is going to cost, but you could get a full wrap (any colour you want) for sub 1k.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
get it wrapped in white! if you dont like it just change it