ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee Splitter Photoshop Request!

V6 230
I am just toying with the idea of fitting a 197 splitter to the vee to protect the bottom of the bumper from stone chips and cos they look mint :)
Is anyone good at photoshop to see what it looks like?

DSC_0269.jpg

IMG_5782-1.jpg

Cheers in advance

Will it fit ?? The vee has one on it anyway, but as you know it's right under the car (oh and it rubs on things)

Thought u were suppost 2 be selling me one Riz??? Lol. Where can I find the other style like the one above? That looks well, its the 197 f1 version isant it?

Steve.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Thought u were suppost 2 be selling me one Riz??? Lol. Where can I find the other style like the one above? That looks well, its the 197 f1 version isant it?

Steve.

lol i have two and when i get my arse in gear i will take some photos for you!! Sorry im very lazy!! lol, I think the 197 splitter sould be too fussy for the Vee tbh

Abarth 500 Essesse
had to stretch it to get it to fit, but the pic supplied had the splitter on a vee, think it might look ok but the PS doesn't look very real, lol, wasn't there one at FCS with that splitter on?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
your asking people to photoshop it onto your vee from another vee? why not just change the colour of the one on the vee already if photoshoppers find that easier?

Abarth 500 Essesse
possibly a little easier, keeps the reflections and shadows in the right place and looks more real

its on a phase 2 vee so presume thats why hes done it that way

Riz, its ok mate, ive seen the pics of it already, i want one, but could do with it being sent by courier ( I can arrange if you wish) abit of bubble wrap and that will do the job ;) . PM me for price, payment etc, my offer was around £70, give me a shout. Wanting once fairly soon, as geting the front bumper resprayed next week so mayswell put it on then.

Cheers.