ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee vs FRS

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
newdigitalcamera144.jpg

Splitter looks the sex. FRS over a mk1 vee--- mk2 vee over the focus.

BG182®
^^Stunning^^

I would personally go with the Vee just for the stance it gives off but saying that it would also be a hard choice to take if it was me... But its not and I'm feeling sad now :(

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
VEEEEE
The fun to be had from RWD vs FWD :) power slide FTW

P>S if you can with out endding up in a tree

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
VEEEEE
The fun to be had from RWD vs FWD :) power slide FTW

P>S if you can with out endding up in a tree

hummm It's MR RWD so Power sliding is Minimal! Can be done but at the risk of blowing the clutch to pieces.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I love both.

For useibility it has to be the Focus for practicallity for obvious reasons. You could use it everyday and itll hold its value very well (if you do decide to buy the FRS then drive more than one, they apparently vary very much in drive ability according to alot of owners who have had one or two)

In this instance id have a Vee (not in black though) It just looks the better car but i dont know if id want to use it everyday as ive heard driving ones an event rather than an experience, so ideally id run another car to keep the miles off it as its quite a special car...!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
vee is an every day car. Used mine for best part of a yr. No faults. Took Clubs in it, bags, went to the ring in it...As pratcal as it needs to be.

Turbos.
vee is an every day car. Used mine for best part of a yr. No faults. Took Clubs in it, bags, went to the ring in it...As pratcal as it needs to be.

Practical for a 2dr maybe!

I would have a Ph2 Vee over the Focus, but i do really like them too, it's just that interior. The Vee is certainly more special, and no negative image IMO.

Trophy #490
v6 255 every single time. Stunning looking thing in any colour, fantastic noise and way, way more special than a Focus RS. The performance will be even I expect, but one's a supercar, the other is a hot hatch with a truly awful interior! ;)

Drive 'em both though, then see how you feel, but in my opinion the whole v6 experience will blow you away. It should be faster than it is really, it should be lighter, it should deliver more, but I don't care. The v6 is a truly special car, and I cannot wait to get mine! :D

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
I think the Vee has alot more presence on the road compared to the FRS.. it just looks much better! the FRS is more common than the Vee.. So yer id say Vee!! :D

320d
Vee. Focus RS isn't special enough imo. The Vee has a road presence that would show up most steriotypical ;) supercars.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
LOL! It is bein compared to a FUCUS!
When's that ever stopped it being berated as being slow and heavy by mostly people who've never had the pleasure of smiling on every journey in their Vee ;).

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
whats so bad about the FRS interior? Leather recaro's, two tone steering wheel, tidy looking dash, hardly all that bad

just looks cheap and nasty to me, the clio's isnt great by all means but just looks very cheap and plasticy in the focus.

the vee is a everyday car for me, only trouble really is parking it and speed bumps but not enough to put me off.

clio 182
seems prettyy balanced in here, is there any way of putting a poll in this thread just to see how close it is??