ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Veeeee BABY!!**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
So happy, i was missing the 172 so had to buy this! Deal came together very quickly. UK car, HPi clear, Paid a decent price.

Only got one foto before the camera died. 21k miles, FSH with renault. Cambelts just been done 500miles ago so thats a job saved! Mint condition, bar a wee scratch which i'll probably get fixed. 2 new rear tyres. Std in everyway.

So pleased, think my old man liked it more than me!

A3 LYR will be back shortly! The BLUE BUS!! haha

Ali

VEEEE.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Honestly it's the most exciting car ever...And anyone who says they don't handle is diluded! Miles more planted than the 172! ^^Sorry colin it's true! haha

Brakes are sharp, SO much torque! Lovely car! Everyone stares! Not bad for a 21yr old! :) Now i need a job! LOL

Integra Type-R DC2
Hah, soon as I can sort myself out a decent job im buying one. I dont care if it means I have to live at home for another year, it'll be a year of automotive heaven. Good job fella!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
"MEH" ;)

looks good mate, the back end twitchy? kinda jealous but then i have good looks ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
"MEH" ;)

looks good mate, the back end twitchy? kinda jealous but then i have good looks ;)

Aye aye potato head! No not twitchy at all. Was gently going home! Avg 34MPG. Put my foot down and it went to 21! YIKES! Neva again! ;) lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(
WHAT!!!!! i have had the megane for nearly 3 months now and without thrashing it everywhere havent even seen 30mpg! even coming back from bristol with CC on sat at 80mph, got 29.8mpg i think.

sh**e!!

ah well, looks good anyway. next time your in aberdeen will have to hit the deeside road again ;) always a joy that one :quiet:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
WHAT!!!!! i have had the megane for nearly 3 months now and without thrashing it everywhere havent even seen 30mpg! even coming back from bristol with CC on sat at 80mph, got 29.8mpg i think.

sh**e!!

ah well, looks good anyway. next time your in aberdeen will have to hit the deeside road again ;) always a joy that one :quiet:

You big girls blouse!! Yep i'll take you for a spin! Recaro's on order! ;)

ST
Inferno was the basic colour as was racing blue on the 182's...as in i dont want to pay an extra 500£ for titanium or black gold or for that matter an extra 1000£ for liquid yellow or petrol blue...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Inferno was the basic colour as was racing blue on the 182's...as in i dont want to pay an extra 500£ for titanium or black gold or for that matter an extra 1000£ for liquid yellow or petrol blue...

The bear speak'eth the truth!! Colours from best to worst

Illiad
modial
flame
Blackgold
Mars
Arctic
Monaco

Rest are pisssss!

ST

The bear speak'eth the truth!! Colours from best to worst

Illiad
modial
flame
Blackgold
Mars
Arctic
Monaco

Rest are pisssss!

Dont forget luner, bronze acid and liquid...

Bumblebee
very nice mate - wouldnt be my choice of colour but beautiful all the same. Very close to purchasing mine...

Der Panzer
So happy, i was missing the 172 so had to buy this! Deal came together very quickly. UK car, HPi clear, Paid a decent price.

Only got one foto before the camera died. 21k miles, FSH with renault. Cambelts just been done 500miles ago so thats a job saved! Mint condition, bar a wee scratch which i'll probably get fixed. 2 new rear tyres. Std in everyway.

So pleased, think my old man liked it more than me!

A3 LYR will be back shortly! The BLUE BUS!! haha

Ali

VEEEE.jpg

Looks f**king well ghey. :rasp: