ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very cheap 197 ?

Ad

MK2 FRS
i can only see one at 12.5K??

to be honest looks priced to sell. Bearing in mind the 1st 197 are hearing towards 12mths old soon.

MKIII 138

to be honest looks priced to sell. Bearing in mind the 1st 197 are hearing towards 12mths old soon.

one is up for £12k, wow dint realise it was nearly a year they have been out and only a handfull of member,users on here have them ? that must speak volumes of the wider regions sales figures, quite poor im guessing.

Ad

MK2 FRS

one is up for £12k, wow dint realise it was nearly a year they have been out and only a handfull of member,users on here have them ? that must speak volumes of the wider regions sales figures, quite poor im guessing.

still cant see it... lol.

The dealers are selling to 06s for 13k, so suppose privately that seems reasonable money,

My 10mth old MK2 172 i paid 11800 for which was cheap at the time, granted my younger 182, i paid 1k less for though, both retail.

agree, sales dont look to have been strong, think it was june was release, so maybe a little bit further away from 1 yr

BMW M3
Good price but you can get them from the dealer for 13xxx brand new. Considering its a year its about right.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I think its mad how you can buy a MkI V6 for 10k sometimes less!!! absolute bargain, i think they will go up in price edventully, like the Renault turbo, and the cosworths. They desreve to anyways.

Clio 182

loads of members on renaultsport.co.uk though

I think its mad how you can buy a MkI V6 for 10k sometimes less!!!.

I do agree that the 197's price is good.
Sure you can get a mk1 v6 for 10k or less, but tbh it'll be rubbish, even ones costing a good forw grand more are rubbish :mad:

VRS

loads of members on renaultsport.co.uk though

the difference seems to be that 197 buyers have bought from renault and signed up to the renaultsport forum hence the higher numbers in the club whereas existing renaultsport owners over on cliosport havent 'upgraded' (i use that term very loosely) due to all the techy info which had been discussed on the forum so very few peeps on here own them :)

S

Sleeve

i just got 197 ..... 56 plate 2000 miles loads of extras £13495.00.

To buy it new will cost £18995.00 i was told..... (alot of money)

Bearing in mind seen a megane cup in digbeth Renault for £20000.00,,,,,,

i must say tho,, its alot of fun :)

Sleeve

172 Ph2
i just got 197 ..... 56 plate 2000 miles loads of extras £13495.00.

To buy it new will cost £18995.00 i was told..... (alot of money)

Bearing in mind seen a megane cup in digbeth Renault for £20000.00,,,,,,

i must say tho,, its alot of fun :)

Sleeve

I know that the 197 gets are hard time but I'm sure it is fun to drive and way nicer inside/better built than the 172/182! 14K is still quite a lot of money though when you consider you can buy a nice 172/182 for pretty much half that! I'm glad you're enjoying yours, thats what matters!

Clio 182
I've only seen 1 on the road, and I spend much more time on cliosport then renaultsport.co.uk because the knowledge is far more vast and accurate. Also the threads on here contain much more banter and are funnier!!