ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very expensive 172/182 front splitter

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol saw this goin up n up the other day, i may email some of the biders saying ill get u them brand new for £90, delivered tomorow and make 40quid lol

artic blue 182
look at the bids..loads from someone with zero feedback...a sure sign of bidding it up himself on another I.D naughty boy lol

Ford Fiesta
really need to get myself a front splitter for my 182, can i fit it myself easily enough, with no ramps?

do they need drilling etc or do they just screw in?

notice he says holes are there already, dont think this is the case is it?

Liam

A slow one :-(
I might flog mine and put a carbon fibre one if they're going for that sort of money.

Whats the going rate for a cup front spoiler?

Ford Fiesta
whats the correct renault price?

(they dont do anything RobertCL really, just look a bit better on the front, and makes it little lower to ground)

Fair enough. Thats what I thought, but I just wondered if they did something other than look pretty as so many people on here seem to want them. Personally I think they look pretty gash.

(runs for cover...):rasp:

Ford Fiesta
RobertCL said:
Fair enough. Thats what I thought, but I just wondered if they did something other than look pretty as so many people on here seem to want them. Personally I think they look pretty gash.

(runs for cover...):rasp:

mine is without, blue one, black one has one

Liam182 said:
mine is without, blue one, black one has one

I'll take it back. That looks ok on the black one. I think I've seen a black splitter on a blue car (or something like that) before and I didn't think it looked right as it was a different colour.

Ford Fiesta
!

Daz_2427 said:
I recognise that place mate, where is it?

Robertcl, its black whatever colour car you have, just posted photo to show difference.

Still think it looks good on other colours.

Daz its on A628, just into derbyshire coming out of Barnsley/Penistone area.
Great road ;)

Da

Less
Re: !

Liam182 said:
Daz its on A628, just into derbyshire coming out of Barnsley/Penistone area.
Great road ;)
Yeah I know the road mate, very nice! :approve:

Peugeot 207 GT THP
Renault Manchester quoted me £150.00 for a new one after I broke mine. Just bought a new one this week though for a bargain price of £45.00. :D

Peugeot 207 GT THP
Yeah, they just screw in, although you'll need to drill the holes through the splitter and may also need to drill some in the bottom of your bumper if you've not had one fitted before. It's an easy job to do, but it does make life a lot easier if you're able to get the car up on some ramps. If you need to drill holes in the bottom of the bumper you might find that you've not got enough clearance to get a drill underneath the car unless you can raise in on ramps.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
that cliiiocup is me lol, I need a cup splitter :)

after 5 bids i gave up as somebody had auto bid on it lol

Tom

Clio 172 mk2
I have been watching that bid. Must be mad, it is like £10 less than a Carbon Fibre one from K-Tec.:clown:

V6 Exige, GTR R35
John185k said:
wil it fit a phase 1 172?

yeah it will mate - no cutting needed... this is a k-tec job...

its not a perfect fit but it bends.

Last edited: