ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very Sad Day... Bye Bye To The VTS :(

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Well almost.....

Well i gave the VTS to my partner and she reveresed it into a post lol! Cut a long story short the underneath of the car is in a very bad state hence i didnt sell it to anyone in the end. Its bent to put ii in simple terms. It leaks and all sorts!

I did however px' it for a C1 at Citroen. So today i gave it its last ever detail because the new car is due in any day now....

Its sitting on 68k. Owned it since 50k and not ONE thing has gone wrong with the car. Its been faultless! And if it wasnt for the damage i would be taking it to Ben R as planned :(

Its been looked after its whole life. A full citroen service history and a folder full of reciepts.

After owning the Cup i bought this. And my god it was a good buy! Dont regret it one little bit. Infact i wish i bought one of these before the cup!

Never mind! Here are the pictures....

I think you will agree. One very special VTS...........

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3240.jpg

DSCF3601.jpg

DSCF3602.jpg

DSCF3606.jpg

DSCF3608.jpg

DSCF3611.jpg

DSCF3623.jpg

DSCF3624.jpg

DSCF3627.jpg

DSCF3630.jpg

DSCF3631.jpg

DSCF3632.jpg

DSCF3642.jpg

DSCF3643.jpg

DSCF3647.jpg

DSCF3633.jpg

DSCF3634.jpg

DSCF3635.jpg

DSCF3637.jpg

DSCF3638.jpg

DSCF3594.jpg

The pictures really don not do the car any favours! Coments welcome......

Last edited:
  Cupra 300 ST 4drive
You've lost me on this mate are you saying the car is rotten underneath and its in a dangerous state?

RSTuner'd 182FF
Looked an absolute minter mate! Loved my Saxo VTS, had a two-tone hurricane edition. Wish i still had it some days:dapprove: . lol

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
As above.... Its bent basically. Leaks for england etc etc. Since i got it on the ramps and saw the damage to be honest its a write of.

A4 Avant
Lovely little car, hate the std. seats in thye saxo's though. Why on earth they didn't use the same as the 106gti i'll never know!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
shame! another minter bites the dust! some lil chav will end up wrappin it up like my old one!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
whats the damage? i'll take it if its going cheap!

We got £400 for it but got an extra £500 of the already 1k discount. So unless its for £900 im going to have to say no :p

Does that make sense lol!

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Thats gorgeous! I love the saxo vts's, I'm currently looking into getting rid of my VX220 to get another VTS. Sorry to hear about what happened to yours, seems a shame to happen to such a nice example

H22A7 Accord Type R
Eyup stranger! What was the Apex kit like on it? I loved the Apex on my clio. Nice to see its not slammed to the weeds too! Tidy!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
depending on the damage to the car i would've been interested!

I did put it up for a bit... But the amount of young 17 year olds wanting a test drive because they want it as there fist car pissed me of!! As if!

I got fed up and traded it in

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Eyup stranger! What was the Apex kit like on it? I loved the Apex on my clio. Nice to see its not slammed to the weeds too! Tidy!

Handle awsome. But was very stiff..... Down the country lanes it was often on three sometimes even two wheels :D Was danerous thinking about it now but sooooooooo much fun! Mybe im just a nutter i dont know? :p

Best handling car i have ever owned for sure....