ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very Urgent help needed please!!?!?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
right well is there anyone in the North west area that has a van and is free tomorow? if so i desperately need some help! i need to pick up my 5 series from leicester but it doesnt have a bonnet, in order to drive it back i have to get my bonnet there, now ive tried one way hire vans but they are ridiculously expensive, none of my mates are off to drive down with me and drive the van back etc.. so if anyone is free tomorow and has a van big enough to put a BMW E39 5 series bonnet in then i'll give them £45 +£15 fuel cash in hand, saves me money and its only 80miles away from where i live (warrington area), if anyone can seriously help me id appreciate it as i wont have a car until the new year otherwise :( either pm me or give me a ring on 07732437232, i need to know in the next hour or so or else i will have to make arrangements to have the car stored which i really dont want to do,

David

Audi Q7, Avalanche
because its illegal or else i would. I rang my cousin whos in the special branch and he put me in touch with one of the top guys in the transport division and he gave me the low down. No engine parts are allowed to be uncovered or unprotected, not to mention the fact that if the electrics get wet then it makes the car dangerous to drive as it may stall, break down etc at any moment so it can be technically impounded! besides the areodynamics of the car with no bonnet on the motorway would need to be seen to be believed! anyone free and can help? i guess a car with a trailor would do? just needs to be big enough to carry my bonnet down. AA auto route puts it at 80miles and 90mins, so hopefully can turn it around quicker than that so it would only be a 3-4hour round trip for the money?