ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VFM Printer...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm looking to get a decent printer but for not alot of £'s

Just been looking on Argos and saw this Canon All-In-One Printer and thoght it seemed quite good

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...701351|Printers+and+fax+machines|14418969.htm

£35 and you get £120 worth of Vouchers to buy ink,

It's only for private use mainly for Printing off CV's etc. as i'm now on a job hunt so thats the main reason for the purchase but may print off a few Photo's aswell but not many,

Mainly use it for Printing but having a Scanner and Photocopier could be handy,

Decent enough?

Cheers
Andy.

Better than yours. C*nt.
My favourites are the OfficeJet Pros, but they're not cheap. Sorry! I think cheap printers are a false economy. Seen OJPs go for years, and cheaper ones dying after a couple of months.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah I understand what you're saying but for the amount I'll actually use it I'm not gonna spend £££'s....... I bought it and so far so good.... Decent speed printing of B&W Documents and also printed 2 photo's aff and the quality was quite good.

Parents have a Epson RX850 iirc and that is quite a nice all-in-one but at £250 i wasn't about to buy one of those.