ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibe CBR 12" or Subwoofers in general

-
I am debating whether or not to include a subwoofer (vibe CBR 12") into the mk2 Clio, however i am unsure where the best placement is for the wiring, has anyone installed one into their car. Any advice would be appreciated.

I ran mine under the carpets.. :) Under drives chair up past my handbrake etc, under the footrest thing round the back of the Plastic unit thing that houses the aircon etc and up into the back of the stereo :) A lot of work in the event of the wires breaking etc but looks so tidy ;p

-
Yeah sounds alot of effort but if the wirings tidy suppose its worth it ;) most common method is running it under the trim by the door but to get good sound quality some cables need to be run down the opposite side of the car.

Polo + Micra
don't worry about interference as it doesn't really exist

run everything under the trim on the passenger side of the car as that is the side where it's best to get from under the bonnet to inside the car