ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vicky and RI BKN? Pitsea - 5 minutes ago

SG9 Forester STi
Lol nice one. We were chatting about you when we got into the jet wash. He said I was stuck in a mk3 sandwich lol! The car looks awesome btw!

GW Clio 200
Lol yeah. I did actually need to go into Pitsea, I wasn't just following you lol. :eek:

Thanks, it should do, gave it a good detailing session yesterday. Both the cars look very nice, gotta say yours sounded awesome though Vicky :)

SG9 Forester STi
Haha no worries, it was a good little convoy for a while :rasp:. Thought you must have cleaned it recently it's sparkling. I've only just finished mine and I started straight from jet washing it lol so have decided I deserve a pizza for my efforts :approve:.

Thanks! it's not exactly quiet is it lol! :D

GW Clio 200
Yeah it was, I should actually attend a meet sometime lol. I was happy with it after cleaning until I spotted patches of paint that's come off my speedlines :dapprove: gonna get it checked out by Renault though.

It sounds like how I wish my 200 sounded :rasp: