ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vickyx @ Lakeside tonight

Mini Cooper S
I waved several times to you as you went round past the roundabout.

Thought you'd stop and say hello :(

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
Pmsl I saw someone wave once didn't realise it was you!

Thought someone was just being friendly haha! Were you in your car?

I have a feeling your comment is to do with the edit that I missed danny lol, but <3 anyway :D!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I want to see pics of vicky

Is she the usual type of car lass? Trampy looking with minging hands/nails and greasy hair?

Lol. No.

I did chuckle at hoping she would stop.. 'Urrhh hi, I'm EllD90 and I go on ClioSport'

Whereas she's thinking 'Yeah, okay, you only need to wave once. Thank god my doors autolock'

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Lol. No.

I did chuckle at hoping she would stop.. 'Urrhh hi, I'm EllD90 and I go on ClioSport'

Whereas she's thinking 'Yeah, okay, you only need to wave once. Thank god my doors autolock'

FLOL @ autolock.

Aye that was every bit the rapist that chat

Mini Cooper S
I was taking the piss. I definitely wouldn't stop for a waving stranger, especially with her speed ;)

Mini Cooper S
Oh yeah I saw that, it looked really nice. My mate was getting some fuel in his Corsa. Is the Twingo yours?