ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video clio rs 3

MKIII 138

looks a bit project gotham to me.

i quite like it, its not ugly it just doesnt stand out much. looks like astras, micra etc.. simular anyway.

i know people said they couldnt tell the diffo from a 1.2 clio and a 172/182 but personally i know from experience driving around in a 172 gathers attention. i agree that wait until prices of 172/182 bottom out and bag yourself a yellow 182 with recaros and satnav like on autotrader about 1 month ago going for £10,500 with low milege !

RS Megane DCi 175

Am likin that a lot!
Gotta wonder how close thatll be to the final release tho...The word concept keeps popping up so I have my doubts.

1.8 Civic EX

seats are NASTY!! and whats with the massive numbers on the dials?!?!? looks like a toy. ar*e end needs sorting out too, looks like a bubble from the back. front is nice, getting a bit more aggressive like the good old days (valver/willy) and the rest of the interior styling is rather tasty, just need to make it a 225 turbo and thatd be sweet!

Boxster S

I think it looks too much like other cars on the road. As well as looking like a KA it also reminds me of a 206 and Micra.

Plus it doesnt look sporty at all, just looks too bland for my liking, might be better in the flesh though.

Are we looking at the same car ? Because I cant see any similarities with the KA !!??

Again, saying it doesnt look sporty sounds a bit strange to me as I think it stands out more from the basic model than say a 182

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Quote: Originally posted by Sine on 13 August 2005

Are we looking at the same car ? Because I cant see any similarities with the KA !!??

Again, saying it doesnt look sporty sounds a bit strange to me as I think it stands out more from the basic model than say a 182
not it looks like a ka but form certain angles... e.g. in the pic above that SCREAMS ka at me.

ok look at the big bubbly back bumper, the shape of the rear window, the way it starts wide at the bottom and tapers towards the top.

though in real life i guess the proportions will be bigger, wider. mmm would still have one i think.

VaVa

Looks more like a 307 to me from certain angles.

I agree with Vtec Abuser, the back end lets it down. Far too subtle and the lights are all wrong..

:sick:

End of the little clio, hello the new big future 307 look-alike.

Why are all new cars looking like this?

The version up there looks like a top of the range model, its going to be in the £15k zone, imagine what the value one looks like, plastic bumpers an wheel trims and still in the £10k zone.

ah well. ill be sticking to my cup, probably my last renault-made car

Black Clio GT

why have they just used laguna wheels??

looks very heavy to me so to contend with the rest in its class it better have a 225 engine like the megane!!

Mk2 Golf GTI

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 13 August 2005

Remember that its a concept car built for a motor show. The details are only for the show car
The thing is the concepts usually look better!

The new Jag XK concept looks awesome but a lot of the distinctive features are missing on the production models