ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video Lap of the Nurburgring in a 182

172, Tiguan

Sorry guys had to remove the link for now as my bandwidth has gone through the roof!! 30gb out-going in 2 days! oops!

You can find the video on the link above. Right click and "save target as" to download.

Please Note, the video is 52mb and is in quicktime format. Check you have http://www.apple.com/quicktime/downloadQuicktime! But its well worth the download.

It was one of my best laps of the weekend and was done on Monday morning fairly early on, but just after wed seen the Porsche on its roof...

Oh and half way through the lap the brakes did their usual trick and stopped working, the pedal was on the floor once i think. (sorry Tom).

Enjoy. :D

[Edited by jon_r on 01 April 2005 at 10:27am]

Lee

BMW M2C

Christ Tom sounded worried, but then it was his car after all.

"brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t........f**k". LMAO.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 30 March 2005

Christ Tom sounded worried, but then it was his car after all.

"brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t........f**k". LMAO.

The highlights are when we catch the M3 and when we exit the mini Carousel on 2 wheels.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 30 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 30 March 2005Christ Tom sounded worried, but then it was his car after all.

"brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t........f**k". LMAO. [/QUOTE] The highlights are when we catch the M3 and when we exit the mini Carousel on 2 wheels.

New pants for Thomas. lol And Jon Id imagine.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

has that 182 got any mods? its sounds nice to me plus it look like it handles well.

great commentary "woo you cant take it that fast woo"

and brake, brake brake

172, Tiguan

lol, i doubt it! Hope not anyway, you dont slow down on a lap thats costing you about £15.

Clio 182

That is an absolutely awesome vid chaps!

Lol @ the ownage and the 2 wheel moments!

The 182 sounds awesome too!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thats the first time ive watched that back.

Sorry guys, im not a great passenger so i tend to panic.

That lap was one of the fastest jon did, and the 2 wheel bit out of the smaller karosell was so funny as we were about 3ft off the ground.

The M3 was a 300bhp+ group a engined one with 6pot ap racing brakes.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 30 March 2005

Sorry guys, im not a great passenger so i tend to panic.
Joking aside, theres no way I could have been a passenger in my own car round there, fair play for doing it.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 30 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 30 March 2005Sorry guys, im not a great passenger so i tend to panic.[/QUOTE]Joking aside, theres no way I could have been a passenger in my own car round there, fair play for doing it.

Same here. Being in my car with someone else driving on the road is bad enough.

That BMW did scamper away on small straights.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Lots of trust involved, most of the time i let him get on with it.

Fair play to him putting up with me round there tho! driving/not driving

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yeah i did a fair few laps.

Just didnt film any as its not really allowed.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 30 March 2005

You nutter, Awesome video guys!! zorsts sounding good tom - Jon how many times you been round there?
Only the second time ive been there :oops: Going again very soon! Big thanks to GT4, its totally wrong but you learn which corner goes left and which goes right, which helps with the endless blind crests!

Weeman sucks ****

Superb!

Quote of the lap-"Brakes have gone" LMAO.

Cups must be heavier than standard 182s then, you never got mine off the floor like that Jon, unless I weigh more than Tom;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its about 11.45 ish full circuit

take 3 min off for the f1 bit (bit more really)