ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video... my sunday drive last week.

hehe workin on it.

roads over here are busy during the day

and with roads barely wide enough for 2 cars... down the lanes, i think id rather keep my car for now ;)

just gotta get a descent road wwto get some speed

yeah, i hasd him hanging out the window to film the wheels lol. was feking hilarious... we weree all laughing in the car..

was a fun day...

there tons more scenes etc which i didnt add to ther clip... for size reasons.. woulda been major donwload required... just thought that was enough to make a cool vid.

wongy

pinnacle studio 8

u can edit a .avi.. or if u have a digital video camera.. it can capture it to ur harddrive.. and u can edit the individual scenes etc... pretty sweet!!

then once u made ur video.. u click create video... and then select windows media player format... and it processes the data suitable for streaming... for 56k modems/adsl etc.. its cool ;)

credit to my uncle for using his video camera for those wheel shots... we passed a few puddles on a few scenes... and almost had close calls for a soaking:eek:

Suzuki SV650

Whooo 500kb/sec download speed :p

Wow a video with some effort into the editing put in!! Good soundtrack :)

And yes I can hear the induction roar very nice.

Can you make it a quicktime format as well?

I like those kinda videos..i have a good un going back from southend where my mate videod how well a Fusion Alien handled the speed of the Clio whilst tied to the aerial,lol.