ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids/Pics of the banana car

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^ im shocked people still dont know about the nana!

Martin mate get a sticky up ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

knowsit Daz ..I should make a profile to point people too..lol anyyyway.. its 2.0 willaims engine, mild kent cams, smt6, superspint manifold & mongoose with decat +stripped.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Been in this a fair few times when Craig had it. Its a pure raw beast. Them seats are proper uncomfortable if your a portly chap tho hehe

172beast

Itd still run mid 14s with interior I reckon, Ive been in it a few times before Martin had it, it shifts alrate.

I love that car, i have yet to see it for real though ( i really should get down to some shows etc) its a total beast from watching those vids !

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 07 July 2005

you sure the cupra was revod ?

Oz.LCR

Forum User

Leon Cupra R
31 May 2005
2 Posts

I can assure you it is revod gentlemen.

It was good to meet you martin - was impressed with your car, yes my starts probably could be worked on, but i wasnt embarresed losing to a stripped out hatch with a tuned engine.

One thing to remeber chaps - martins car is stripped out and must weigh half of what the leon does, has a larger usable power band and that gave it a massive advantage off the line. Once we were moving the distance stayed pretty much the same.

Getting the power down in the Cupra is a bit of a mission - its not at its best from a standing start but i went home happy in the fact i had done alright for my first outing.

until i logged on here - lol

Anyone with a Cupra R - until you have raced martin down the strip please keep snidy comments like "he was a sh*te" driver, i could of beat him" - to yourselves ;)

re: GTI6 - i really fluffed that run up big time :) but i thought i had won till i saw the slip, i really couldnt figure that one out - but well done all the same.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

hey martin, just out of pure curiousity when they sprayed in nana did they do your door sill or are they still red?