ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyl wrap help

Hey guys, I'm going to be vinyl wrapping my silver trim pieces and maybe the gear knob symbols.

I was just wondering is it easy to pull them out? They won't set off the air bags? Haha.

Obviously no keys in the car, anything else I need to do?

Thanks !

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
They just pull out pal, start from one edge working in.

For the gear knob insert, use a thin flathead screwdriver or similar. Wrapped in a cloth and pry it off starting at the bottom/flatter edge

Nothing will explode at you. If it does, assume you've gone monumentally wrong somewhere

For the gear knob insert, use a thin flathead screwdriver or similar. Wrapped in a cloth and pry it off starting at the bottom/flatter edge

Nothing will explode at you. If it does, assume you've gone monumentally wrong somewhere

Cheers buddy :D

Looking forward to Thursday now haha

Going for the same kind of dark blue like my clio
image.jpeg

Thanks for the advice. Came out pretty good.
image.jpeg