ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper’d clio 1.8 16v

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Finally after much hassel I managed to fitted my viper induction kit to the 16v:p. Its off a 172 cup and i was told by k tec that it wouldnt fit(due to it being to big). However after thinking ,long and hard, I managed to design and build(with a little help) an adaptor plate to allow the fitting of the viper (70mm inlet) to the throttle body. It now sits behind the grill and headlamp and boy what a difference in performance. Used to run K&N and it realy does fly now. I can believe the 8bhp improvement k tec claim it gains. This is still with out a direct suply of cold air so things can only get better. And it sounds spot on. more of a natural deep growl rather than the ott sound of the open induction kit.

And another good point is that all this has cost me a total of £130!!!

Ill be at trax if anyone wants a look.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Ill be nicking it off you in halfords car park i think.. and if i like it THAT much.. youll have to help me put one on mine ;)

Willy2

steve you gonna have a long list of people wanting you to mod theirs! I wish u came down now and brought those door cards so i could have a look.