ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper fitted, chuffed

'18 Megane dci

Well I had to tell someone! Its superb, just fitted a Viper induction kit to my 172, previously it had a K&N filter in the standard box, then a K&N 57i on, good god, what a difference this thing makes, more torque and picks up much better now, very happy indeed!

Its only sucking from the K&N air feed at the moment down to the bottom of the car (im avoiding all puddles!) but should hopefully be breathing from my grill by the end of the weekend.

Worth every penny! I hate to witter on but just had to share it!

Dave. :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Bloody hell, I didnt notice a thing whan I fitted mine!

Apart form the stupid noise it gives off, that is.

CLIO

its different air near wigan mate..heheh..so you would recomend then dave,il have a look on monday if we have the meet buddy...cheers james

'18 Megane dci

different air, thats one way of putting it! ;) Well to be honest, when it first went on I put the feed over the standard Renault one and the car felt really hesitant to rev over 4k then there was a bit of a jolt as if it was struggling for air. Then I connected the feed over the K&N pipe down the the bottom of the car, this cured it (well, until it goes in the grill anyway).

JPW172 - yea will see you monday night mate, as long as its not cahooning down again!

Rick - what funny noise does yours make, mine is just like a dampened K&N noise, much nicer.