ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin Media to Double Download Speeds

Audi S1
Just check on their site again to see whether I can get 100mb. Said it's now available but the upgrade isn't until July.

Just got off the phone to them and they've upgraded me 120MB, it's going to take up to 24 hours though... Can't wait :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I received a email from VM telling me that the upgrade from 20Mb to 60Mb for my area was nearly ready and that they need to send me a Super Hub to allow me to benefit from this. What they didn't mention is that if I accepted this I would automatically be entered into a new 12 month contract. I politely declined the upgrade when I phoned customer services to check the T&C.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I received a email from VM telling me that the upgrade from 20Mb to 60Mb for my area was nearly ready and that they need to send me a Super Hub to allow me to benefit from this. What they didn't mention is that if I accepted this I would automatically be entered into a new 12 month contract. I politely declined the upgrade when I phoned customer services to check the T&C.

There're f*****s. I absolutely hate the way they do 'business'. Its really annoying that they have a an unrivalled product.

I recently moved house and was told for moving house but staying with them that i would get 6 months at 50% off. I was delighted and accepted over the phone. Two weeks later received the paperwork saying i had agreed to a 24 month contract extension. Its wrong and should be illegal.