ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virus On Vista Laptop

Clio Sport 172
Having problems with my girlfriends laptop.

When turning the computer on I can use the laptop fine. I have firewall, antivirus, antispyware and a registry cleaner. However, After 5-10 minutes the keyboard on the laptop changes to a foreign language. Then the only keys that seem to work are vowels but in foreign. I have tried scanning for spyware and viruses but still no good. I have even tried typing in the symptoms I am getting into google but still nothing..... Reall don't want to format but is there anything else that I can do. Also IE changes to full screen and the only way too get it back is to press F11.

Anyone?

Thanks

Clio Sport 172
Deffinately not i'm afraid. All the windows go funny to and to too maximize the window i have to right click them and click cascade. Also IE window goes fulls creen

Clio Sport 172
Nope nothing they are working now. But like 5 miniutes ago it went and then when I went to control panel to goto languages to check it then come up with this error

errorws7.jpg