ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Voda Fair Usage - Unlimited Texts

Anyone been charged?

6500 was hit last month and nothing happened but apparently the limit is 3k..

This isn't me btw. My Step Brother is going mental with his new phone and he's about to get a bollocking! Lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
3k is definitely the limit, tells you on your contract and in the little booklet.

You get a telling off once iirc.

I tried to calculate how many you would have to send a day a while back in another million text thread. Your bro would be sending 200 texts per day?

Does he have friends who he can talk to in person?

Petrol Blue 182.
ive got unlimited in my contract, altho ive been told is probly VFU, says unlimited tho so im confused tbh

Not sure about voda, but I was told by orange the limit was 3k but they were lax with it. Basically said unless you're taking the piss month after month they won't really do anything about it.

ITB BG 182
6500 from voddy, Im on Orange and ive gone above 12000 texts in one month and still not been charged extra for it.
Worst one was t-mobile as i used to arrange alot of events at the weekend for people and some times in the week with a list of around 300 people i was texting x times a week and in one month got told off as i hit near to 16k in texts, also 6 page jokes sent to everyone in the contacts list.
Yet not charged once above my contact amount.