ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone fricking Voicemail.. ARGGHH!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I used to have a personalised greeting on my mobile hone saying "Thanks for calling, please dont leave a message - I'll call you back" ... to which people left messages like "ok mate give me a call" or some other b****cks.

Basically since it costs me money to collect my voicemail which is bullshit I want to turn it off.

I sometimes call my bosses vodafone and that rings and rings and rings etc before just ending the call or if its turned off it says "The vodafone you have called may be switched off, please try again later"

So how do I turn my voicemail off/disable it. Its doing my nut in!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Erm, which one worked? Just for future referance? Casuse 1212 is a lot easier that what I said! (if it works)

172 Cup
DarthCake said:
I used to have a personalised greeting on my mobile hone saying "Thanks for calling, please dont leave a message - I'll call you back" ... to which people left messages like "ok mate give me a call" or some other b****cks.

Basically since it costs me money to collect my voicemail which is bullsh*t I want to turn it off.

I sometimes call my bosses vodafone and that rings and rings and rings etc before just ending the call or if its turned off it says "The vodafone you have called may be switched off, please try again later"

So how do I turn my voicemail off/disable it. Its doing my nut in!

yoda-rtfm.jpg

;) biatch