ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone / Tmobile nwetork issue? (York)

Today, since around 11am I have had no reception in the office on my Tmobile phone.

Also, our business Vodafone Blackberries have no reception either.

Anyone have any idea if there is an issue affecting these networks?

I've just spoken to Tmobile.

They state there is a fault with the mast, and can take anywhere from 2 hours - 2 days to fix.

It's already been down since 11am today (5hours)

ST
iPhone,

Heavy usage, as in 2-3 hours of calls, up to 200 texts, 50 - 100 emails a day..

What's the battery life like?

I'm coming to the end of my contract with Orange, can get any phone i want for free due to my bills averaging out at around £70 a month, i've also got a Blackberry pearl at the moment, and tbh i'm not overly impressed with it, t-mobile had it the full month of January 'fixing' it..i've only just got it back, so after them having it for a month i've been offered a discount of £15 off my contract until July this year, then it goes back up to £40 but no replacement handset so i was considering just paying off t-mobile, finishishing with Orange and starting a new contract on 02 with a white iPhone which would then integrate 3 devices into one which to me seems a good idea.
It would work out at £52 a month with 1200 mins, ulimited texts and unlimited browsing.

Any thoughts and opinions would be great.

Cheers,

Alan.

Good old tmobile eh...as above.

AK

M240i
Vodafones working fine for me :D...

Then again i am milesssssssssssssssssss away :rasp:

Still got no signal here, nor has 2 of my mates I was speaking with last night on Xbox Live.

Nearly 24 hours without network coverage :(