ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volume/Track Stalk Adaptor

1992 Mini City
I bought a Pioneer DEH-110E Head Unit, and i bought a Connects2 Can-Bus Pioneer Adaptor, but when i tried to install the new unit, i can't find where to put the adaptor.

Also, it says on the box for the HU that it's compatible with the standard steering wheel volume controls, does this mean i don't need the adaptor?

Help?

Meady

Clio
Can bus is for auxiliary equipment like cd changer/Bluetooth adaptor/iPod adaptor. Never heard or seen any connects 2 stalk adaptors which plug into the bus connector as Pioneer units cannot be controlled through the bus connector. In any case your pioneer doesn’t have a bus connector from memory so a bus adaptor for your unit of any description is useless. The stalk control adaptors for pioneers plug into either a fly lead with a 3.5mm jack plug on the end marked with a tag or a 3.5mm socket mounted on the back of the unit. (Bottom right hand side of yours!) Oh and yes you always need an adaptor, hu's come stalk control ready, meaning they have a conection for an adaptor.

whats your clio mk2 or mk3?year?
if its mk3 then can bus adapter is required but you need the interface too
ctsrn005