ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo 740 D24tic

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Retro.

4402813E-EE4B-4C93-BAB3-C7E634509A45.jpeg
46B49EBB-A381-46AF-B9F2-642ED021F3E2.jpeg
00D8ACDE-9F2F-4EBB-A8EF-1026FD4E23AF.jpeg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus would definitely be rollin a Volvo from the 70's, 80's or 90's ( nothing from 2000+ though as Ford were involved and Ford are the Devil )

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
What's with the side pipe thing? Am I missing something? Surely it just makes it sound like an old lorry lol

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Jesus would definitely be rollin a Volvo from the 70's, 80's or 90's ( nothing from 2000+ though as Ford were involved and Ford are the Devil )
My Mam drives a 740 estate and is definitely not Jesus but I wouldn't mind sticking the fat b**ch on a cross and sticking some 6 inch nails in her limbs.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Are the wheel spacers your trade mark ? That’s the 1st thing my mate does when he gets a car, spacers and springs !

I never used to do spacers but now think it’s one of the best value mods for changing the look of a car Especially on rwd volvos where the off sets are insane.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
When are you taking the windows out, spraying a massive 3 down the side of it and plowing it into the side of some c***s Mondeo?