ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volvo 940 Turbo

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Converted Van
quality, love it!

appologies I dont know a great deal about them is this one of the RWD ones or were they FWD by this point?

go well for a bit barge? easily tuneable?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
quality, love it!

appologies I dont know a great deal about them is this one of the RWD ones or were they FWD by this point?

go well for a bit barge? easily tuneable?
One of the last of the rwd ones.

Pretty easy to get decent power out of with an exhaust, bigger turbo, bigger injectors etc. A lot of the ‘newer’ volvo turbos more or less bolt straight on.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Never..

I quite liked this one. The colour made it.
Yeah, was always the intention. I advertised both 940s and there was a lack of interest in the saloon so the estate had to go.

I took the wheels and the grille before sale so left in true poverty spec.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Never been mad into the fwd volvos. That’s not from a ‘drift’ perspective. I just think after the 940 they went a little mundane (850r and t5r aside).

Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I've been looking at newer Volvos recently. Something to chew up motorway miles, and I can't get my head around the numbering system. From what I can gather, C series are hatch, S series are saloon and V are estate, with the S40 being like a 3 series and the S60 being like a 5 series?

So the V50 would be the estate version of the S40?

I wouldn't mind something like this

Last edited:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s4 avant
I've been looking at newer Volvos recently. Something to chew up motorway miles, and I can't get my head around the numbering system. From what I can gather, C series are hatch, S series are saloon and V are estate, with the S40 being like a 3 series and the S60 being like a 5 series?

So the V50 would be the estate version of the S40?

I wouldn't mind something like this

I love the outside of those, the interiors are not a great place to be though. So bland.

I know it's a 2k car but I mean buying that new...