ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vw Bora 210bhp

FF 182, v6 wheels
Just wanted everyones opinion on this. ;)

a guy i know has a vw bora. now he has done alot of work to his motor, as it started out as a 150 bhp 1.9tdi 8 valve bora.

he has put a hybrid turbo on it, chipped it, induction kit, lowered, exhaust and decat and it tested on a dyno at 210 bhp.

he has put an r32 interior in it, but hasnt lightened it at all. its on 18 inch bbs

now he says, he will hammer my 172, and when he has his uprated injectors put on and some other things done, he will be pushing out 240bhp.

Now these are his own words....he will whip an mitsubishi evo 8, and be able to keep up with the new and old shape bmw m3's

opinions please..........

I'd guess he could beat you but the Evo and M3 is pushing it! 210hp and fooooook loads of torque is a fairly nice amount of power to have i'd imagine!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Only a 2 litre at the end of the day... M3 will win for sure though. Probably the Evo too, as that's comparable with an M3... 172 though... Hmmm, with 240hp I'd say no..

FF 182, v6 wheels
Only a 2 litre at the end of the day... M3 will win for sure though. Probably the Evo too, as that's comparable with an M3... 172 though... Hmmm, with 240hp I'd say no..

against my clio in a straight line, with 210 maybe, but around corners etc, he wont be able to keep up, as its like a boat on wheels.

172 Cup SOLD
Now these are his own words....he will whip an mitsubishi evo 8, and be able to keep up with the new and old shape bmw m3's

opinions please..........

isnt an evo 8, obviously dependent on which one it is (but majority!), a lot quicker than an m3, and would kill it on the twisties...........so how could he whip one of them.........but just "keep up" with the m3?