ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW T3/T25 Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Check out that ride height.

ADC362CC-DEA6-4868-B5E0-49B395AC2893.jpeg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Needs another 70mm off it!

Might settle a bit but If I’m honest I’m getting bored of shitting myself on lowered cars all the time. Don’t get me wrong the lower they look the better they look but I’m not that bothered anymore.

Must be an age thing!

David Stuart

ClioSport Club Member
Might look better with a smaller wheel. What are they 16’s?

Lower with a smaller wheel would ride ok as well. With the old minis I’ve owned the smaller wheels with a bigger tyre wall have always had the best ride. Sure it applies to all cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Never really looked at these much, but got to admit that looks cool! I like the steel wheels.

I am with you on the ride, over ride height. You definitely get to an age where the ride takes precedence over big lows!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Those yellow lamps are awful. Can you not get an updated set of clear lenses with projectors in?

• Haha
Reactions: DrR

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Each to their own I guess but I think they look great and I guess that’s all that matters.

Did you not hear about Caroline flack? You can only say nice things now on the internet.

I learnt my lesson not to say hurtful things on the internet. I mean, I thought my response was quite tame.

I could have said I hope you have a lack of driving light with those yellow lamps, swerve off a B-road in bad weather and end up face down in a storm gully, drowning slowly as you are unable to unclip the rusted seatbelts from your scene wagon.......... but I didn't.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I learnt my lesson not to say hurtful things on the internet. I mean, I thought my response was quite tame.

I could have said I hope you have a lack of driving light with those yellow lamps, swerve off a B-road in bad weather and end up face down in a storm gully, drowning slowly as you are unable to unclip the rusted seatbelts from your scene wagon.......... but I didn't.

Driving light? What’s that? I drive 30 year old cars all day. My iPhone gives off more light.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Saw one very similar to this near meadow hall this evening, they are just cool. Bet its a proper novelty to drive.