ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W@Nk*R$

Some c*** felt the need to have a go and steal my car by making the biggest hole ever imaginable where the lock used to be , but nothing was taken maybe they were scared off or couldnt get into the car as the alarm did not go off. Any advice on flushing the door locks,I might as well as the hole looks like a large bullet hole.
Thanks for the time
COSTA

woh.... bad news dood.. really sorry m8 !

if you get the lock handles removed, ask them to lead the holes then fill... you wont have rust problems later for a few quid more !.

then use the key fob presuming central locking..

a good trick is to place a rally or race type battery hook up terminal set to say, behind the front bumper.. if your battery should evet go flat ... then you can apply power to open it !..

you will also need a set of jumpleads with the terminal connector on the end.. simple to make...

thats all she wrote........

Joe

oooooooooooooooooooooops

again.....

forgot to add.. the jump lead / connector cables should also be stored under the bumper or rear of the car in a protective cover... you cant get into the boot if the batterys flat n the CL is buggered etc..

Joe..

TOTALLY SEPARATE SUBJECT CAPN, BUT SOMEONE GAVE ME YOUR DETAILS TO GET HOLD OF A NEW SPEC 172 FRONT BUMPER

LA COSA, look at the ICE PROTECTION thread, the kits come with window warning labels that may stop the b******s trying again....may be worth a go.
Paul