ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W13 CPT Titanium Silver Phase 1 172, Anyone know this car!!??!!

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
Hi Chaps,

Bought my second 172 a couple of weeks back,
Its a silver ph1 172, 100k miles, few owners, every MOT, still on dealer plates, lowered slightly, stainless discreet exhaust, colour coded handles and bump strips etc.
Bodily its nigh on mint, interior is very good, pulls very well compared to my last one and i know Djw John will agree (as he bought it) that was a good one.
The guy i bought it from bought it from a Trader and the service book was never forwarded on to him despite lots of nagging etc etc.
As said i bought it on condition and there is definite evidence its been well looked after belts done etc and cared for.
Just wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this car to fill in the gaps!.
Worth a shot.
And off to the Ring on Sat early am in it so will be having lots of fun in it at the weekend!!

Cheers Pete.