ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W201 RGW PH1 172

PH1 172 - 182 RB
Anyone know anything about this car?, thinking of purchasing cheap with not much history and a few jobs that need doing. Was owned by a member on here, as clio sport stickers everywhere! Thanks

320d
It was mine. I owned it up until April 2010.

It had history when I had it. I had the belts done at NWP and it was timed incorrectly. I know the lad who bought it had them re done in about August.

AlexS owned it before me, I travelled 250 miles to buy it from him. It was tidy when I sold it. Great to see it is still alive.

PH1 172 - 182 RB
It was mine. I owned it up until April 2010.

It had history when I had it. I had the belts done at NWP and it was timed incorrectly. I know the lad who bought it had them re done in about August.

AlexS owned it before me, I travelled 250 miles to buy it from him. It was tidy when I sold it. Great to see it is still alive.

Based on this information I ended up purchasing the car so thanks!. Its still very tidy, its just hit 90k, looks like its been off the road majority of last year though as only 500 miles between the mot. Also had a misfire but sorted it with a new injector. Just a shame about the history!

So I assume you won't be wanting mine then Joe?

Hi mate sorry keep meaning to get back to you, been busy with work. As above ended up purchasing this car. Good luck with your sale

320d
Based on this information I ended up purchasing the car so thanks!. Its still very tidy, its just hit 90k, looks like its been off the road majority of last year though as only 500 miles between the mot. Also had a misfire but sorted it with a new injector. Just a shame about the history!

Hi mate sorry keep meaning to get back to you, been busy with work. As above ended up purchasing this car. Good luck with your sale

Well it had 75k on it in April 2010 so not many miles at all recently. I wouldn't worry too much about the history.

Has it still got the sportlines, ktec stealth and ph2 rear lights. I added them to it.

Where are you based mate? Would be great to see the car again. I almost bought it back two years ago actually.