ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w800

Audi RS4
:mad:ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH,Second one now has screwed up again after 3 days usage!
just keeps frying the memory stick.
Back to Orange it goes!
gettin mighty pissed off with this now!

Audi RS4
I love the phone,but I'm really fed up at having this happen all the time,
just spoke to Orange and they said not to send it back as they are in the process of finding a fix for the problem.They say its a memory stick issue but when I said I would go and get a new one they said not to, because it might happen again!Surely that means its a prob with the phone?:S

172 mk2
my orange button has come out of the joy stick! sometimes pictures dont work and i get a little symbol instead..

o2 said coz ive had it more the 28 days i cant swap it over. any1 know if Sony ericsson will...

172 Cup
Mine has started playing up. Took some photo's of my mates birthday piss up and they were all fine the next day. Went to show my mate on Friday night and half of them hade dis-apeeared/corrupted.

Nippy white cup
Mine is still fine (on o2) I had heard that the reason they were hard to get on orange was bexause of a problem they were trying to fix and that they`d took them off the shelves...obviously not fixed yet then..

Chris

Audi RS4
Can't believe that its happened to me twice now,both phones lated exactly 3 days!
I've just ordered a stick reader too,might go and try a different brand of memory stick,a sony one perhaps? £35 at Amazon for a 512mb.

Golf GTD
howie p said:
my orange button has come out of the joy stick! sometimes pictures dont work and i get a little symbol instead..

o2 said coz ive had it more the 28 days i cant swap it over. any1 know if Sony ericsson will...

you have a 12month guarantee, o2 replaced my K750i after about month and a half. Basically as long as they send you the same fone, ie. you cant ask for a new one, they have to replace or repair it, aslong as its within 12months.

orange took the w800i out of the shops but the new ones should not have the problem - they took stock of these online last week (but they have sold out already) and most of the shops have not been allocated any until end of Jan!

The trouble is you are not getting one of the new ones when you get yours replaced - its a reconed one which looks like new but is not!